Hello! My name is Viken and this is my Photography site. Photography is one of my most favorite hobbies (the other being computers). I live in Massachusetts, near Boston. I'm 38 years old, happily married and am the father of a wonderful 8-year old boy and a 3-year old girl.
LATEST NEWS & INFO
- 10/22/07 - Fall is my favorite time of year! See my first round of autumn color pictures. 11/06/07 - Added more pics!
- 07/10/07 - I've updated my galleries! See all my latest updates!
- 05/10/07 - Added a series of new pictures of my daughter in a studio setting.
- 04/10/07 - Added two new pictures of my kids.
- 09/28/06 - I've added more pictures! Pictures have been added to the following pages
- 07/18/06: I've just come back from a 2-1/2 week trip to Armenia! I accompanied the Sayat Nova Dance Company of Boston as they performed around the country. See my pictures of Armenia!
- 06/01/06: Added more manuals to the Download Center that are available by request.
- 03/25/06: I've added a comparison of three Minolta 50mm Primes: The Minolta 50mm f/1.4, Minolta 50mm f/1.7, and Minolta 50mm f/2.8 Macro
- 03/07/06: I've consolidated my Download page and Minolta Lens Test page under the new "Resources" section of my main menu. The Guest Book has been moved to the "Contact" section
- 03/04/2006: See my image comparison of three Minolta Lenses, the 24-105 f/3.5-4.5(D), 28-75 f/2.8(D), and 28-70 f/2.8(G). Rate lens sharpness for your self in this side-by-side comparison.
This website is a forum for me to share some of my pictures for those
of you who would like to see them. Use the menu on your left to navigate
the site. You can go to the picture pages directly using the pop-out
menu or go to the main pictures page to read about the pictures and
use the calibration chart to calibrate the monitor. My links section
has some links to some great sites for photo resources, including color
To the left is a picture that I took myself of the World Trade Center Buildings in the winter of 2000, from atop the Empire State Building in New York City. It is cropped from a larger skyline picture (that you can see in my picture pages) that featured the Towers. I always wanted to go back and get another picture, but will never get the chance...